1. What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- personal identification information, including your name, your address, your telephone number, your email address etc. (this information is collected when you make an inquiry and/or order our service),
- personal identification information, including your name, your email address, your domain name, your IP address etc. (this information is collected when you visit the website and/or leave a comment).
2. How do we collect data?
You directly provide us with most information we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register and/or place an order for any of our services and/or products,
- send an inquiry, voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback on our website
- contact us via our social media platforms or email, or send a direct message,
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How do we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- process your order and manage your account,
- email you with special offers and services we think you might like,
- contact you to ask for feedback,
- detect spam.
When we process your order we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases. Visitors comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
4. How do we store your data?
We store your data at www.one.com servers for as long as it is not deleted at your request. If such data is deleted, the backup copy of your data will last for another 14 days. Please contact www.one.com directly for more information on how your data is stored and protected on their servers.
We would like to send you information about our services and products that we think you might like. If you agree to receive marketing, you can always opt out at a later date. You have the right to stop Klädkliniken from contacting you for marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com.
6. What are cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For more information regarding cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
There is a number of different types of cookies, however, we use the following:
- functionality: We use these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- advertising: We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can remove cookies from your browser. Please be aware that in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
7. Privacy policies of other websites
8. What are you data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Klädkliniken for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Klädkliniken corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Klädkliniken to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Klädkliniken erases your personal data.
The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Klädkliniken restricts the processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Klädkliniken transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How to contact us
11. How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority at email@example.com.